Galaxy Audio HS7 Hot Spot 7 Personal Monitor
PA SKU # GAL HS7 MFR # HS7 UPC # 691281000720
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dual 5" NEOLITE Speakers
- Volume Control
- Speakon & 1/4" Connectors
- Daisy-Chain Capable
- Integrated Handle & Mic Stand Insert
Hot Spot Personal Monitor with Volume ControlThere is an all new design of the Hot Spot for 2010. The Hot Spot has evolved over the past 3 decades. Our biggest change, up until now, has been improving our ceramic "old style" driver to our Neodymium "new style" driver. We have improved our latest generation of Hot Spots even more. Our new HS7 utilizes the same neodymium driver as its most recent predecessor, with one significant improvement, there is more bass output. We have developed an all new outer shell design. The new shell is slightly larger with many cool new 'built-ins' such as, built in mic stand mount, mic boom attachment, integrated handle and built in stand/wall bracket mounts (optional bracket). Being that there is more room inside the cabinet, this creates better bass response.
The HOT SPOT is a vocal reproduction monitor. The HOT SPOT monitor was developed in 1977 by Galaxy's founder while touring with musicians. The need for a vocal monitor became necessary and thus the HOT SPOT was born.
The HOT SPOT works great for numerous reasons. First, the HOT SPOT can be set on a microphone stand, which allow them to be positioned closer to the user. Think about it, many performers purchase a 12" or 15" floor monitor and during the performance, roll off the low end and crank up the volume so the sound will travel from the floor to their ears. The HOT SPOT is mid range oriented and it is closer to the performer, so there will be less stage volume, which reduces feedback. Second, the HOT SPOT is physically smaller and lighter in weight, which makes it easier for transport, plus the clarity is superior to any larger floor monitor.
Galaxy Audio has produced hundreds of thousands of HOT SPOTS. HOT SPOTS work great for nearly any type of music or speech applications. Using Hot Spots will actually help reduce feedback from occurring on stage!
- 18 dB Stepped Attenuator Volume Control
- 16 ohm Cabinet with Two NEOLITE 5-Inch Drivers
- 200 Watts Continuous Power Rating
- Freq. Response 150Hz-18kHz
- 126 dB SPL (200 Watts @ .5 Meter)
- Input Connections: Two Twistlock/1/4-Inch
- Combo Jacks (wired in parallel)
- Mounts to Any Mic Stand
- Integrated Handle, Mounting Points for Mic Boom & Bracket
- Three Year Warranty
- Speaker Compliment: Two 5" drivers (S5N-8) NEOLITE Neodymium, Ferro Fluid cooled
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Power handling capacity: 200 watts cont.
- Magnet Structure: 14.8 oz. (.42 kg) total
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 94 dB (1 kHz octave band)
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz- 18 kHz
- Input Connections: Two Speakon/1/4" combo jacks POS: +1 NEG: -1 wired in parallel
- Additional Feature: volume control; range 18 dB
- Enclosure Materials: High Impasct ABS Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 11.75" x 6.75" (197mm x 298mm x 171mm)
- Net weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.381 kg)
- Shipping weight: 6.4 lbs. (2.903 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Galaxy Audio