Galaxy Audio CM-C200 - SPL Meter Calibrator
PA SKU # GAL CMC200 MFR # CM-C200 UPC # 691281412004
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Check Mate Calibrator - SPL Meter Calibrator for 1/2" and 1" Microphone Diameter
Check Mate Calibrator - SPL Meter Calibrator for 1/2" and 1" Microphone DiameterOver time, all SPL meters lose their calibration. The CM-C200 is an SPL meter calibrator. The CM-C200 meets IEC 60942 2003 Class 2 and ANSI S1.40-1984 standards. The CM-C500 can calibrate 1" and 1/2" microphone capsules at 94dB and 114dB.
The calibrator is designed to calibrate SPL Meters with a microphone diameter of 1/2" and 1". The CM-C200 will work with any of the CheckMate SPL Meters and many other brands. The CM-C200 has a test tone at 1kHz at both 94dB and 114dB. The CM-C200 includes a protective carry case, battery, and manual.
- Conforms to IEC 60942 2003 Class 2 and ANSI S1.40-1984
- Calibration levels of 94dB and 114dB at 1kHz
- Fits 1" and 1/2" diameter microphones
- Weight: approx .41lbs (186.4g) (including battery)
- Accurate and simple to use
- Output Sound - Pressure Levels : 114dB and 94dB re 20 uPa under reference conditions.
- Output Frequency : 1000Hz +/-4%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- Accuracy of Sound-Pressure Level: Under stated reference environment conditions +/-0.5dB
- Power: One 9V battery 006P or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Dimensions: (L) 4.62" (117.36mm) x (W) 2.47" (62.75mm) x (H) 1.72" 43.73mm)
- Weight : Approx. .41lbs (186.4g) (include battery)
- Accessories : Instruction manual, carrying case, 9V battery, 1/2" microphone adapter.
Write Your Own Review
More from Galaxy Audio