Galaxy Audio CM-80 Mini Check Mate SPL Meter
PA SKU # GAL CM80 MFR # CM80 UPC # 691281009082
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Level Range: 30 to 130 dB
- Frequency Weighting: A
- Accuracy: ±1.5 dB
- Display: LCD with 4 Digits
- Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Update: 0.5 Seconds
- Auto Power Off: 11 Minutes
- Includes Windscreen & 9V Battery
Check Mate 80 - SPL Meter with 0.1dB Resolution and Max/Min FunctionsToday, there is a need to know just how loud your surroundings really are. The CM-80 is an affordable IEC 651 TYPE 2 & ANSI S1.4 TYPE 2 SPL meter. The CHECK MATES are inexpensive tools that everybody working in loud environments should own. Windscreen and protective case are included with the CHECK MATE models.
The CHECK MATE series SPL (Sound Pressure Level) meters, first introduced in early 2003, allow musicians, sound contractors, and others to measure SPL in decibels (dB). A decibel is defined as the unit for measuring relative loudness of a sound. We have expanded our line from one CHECK MATE SPL Meter to four products in the category. We have sold thousands of units to working musicians, DJs, police departments, sound contractors, racetracks, etc...
The CM-80 is the latest in the line of Galaxy Audio SPL Meters. The CM-80 measures sound presure levels in real time, has a MAX/MIN hold function, power save, and has an automatic light detection that will turn the blacklight on when environmental light is inadequate. The CM-80 comes with a windscreen.
- Mini size
- Low cost
- Max/Min hold function
- Automatic backlight display
- Level range display
- Resolution 0.1 dB
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off
- Standard: IEC 651 Type 2 & ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Microphone: 1/2" Electret Condenser
- Accuracy (under reference conditions 94dB @1kHz): ±1.5dB
- Level Range: 30dBA - 130dBA
- Frequency Range: 31.5Hz - 8kHz
- Frequency Weighting: A
- Display: Liquid Crystal Display
- Digital Display: Digital: 4 Digits
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Update: 0.5 sec.
- Auto Power Off: About 11 Minutes
- Power Supplied By: 9V Battery (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 30 Hours (Alkaline)
- Operation Temp.: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) (<80% R.H.)
- Storage Temp.: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F) (<70% R.H.)
- Dimensions: 5.87" x 2.24" x 1"
- (149 x 57 x 26 mm) (HxWxD)
- Weight (with batteries): 5.08 oz (144 g)
- Galaxy Audio CM80 SPL Meter
- 9V Battery
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from Galaxy Audio