Out of stock
Galaxy Audio CBM-324 Carbon Boom Microphone (24" Stand, Single Boom)
PA SKU # GAL CBM324 MFR # CBM-324 UPC # 691281807497
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Single Lightweight Carbon Boom
- Includes 3 Interchangeable Elements
- Omni, Cardioid & Supercardioid
- Includes Mini-XLR to XLR Cable
- 24" Tall Mic Stand
Carbon Boom Microphone with 24-Inch Floor StandThe CBM-3 is available in four models, the CBM-324 with a 24" tall mic stand, the CBM-362 with a 62" tall mic stand and the Dual Boom models CBM-324D & CBM-362D. The CBM-3 microphones includes 3 interchangeable elements, Omni-Directional (ME3-O) Cardioid (ME3-C) and Super Cardioid (ME3-S).
The light weight carbon boom makes remote miking easy. The included mini XLR to XLR cable has a recessed -10 dB pad and 80Hz Low Frequency Roll Off Switch.
Applications: Choirs, Presentations, Orchestras, Instrument Miking and Ambient Miking
- The light weight carbon boom makes remote miking easy.
- The included mini XLR to XLR cable has a recessed -10 dB pad
- and 80Hz Low Frequency Roll Off Switch.
- Type: Back Electret Condenser
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Frequency Response: 15Hz~18kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB (15.8mV/Pa) 0dB=1V,1kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Supercardioid & Omnidirectional
- Max SPL for 1% T.H.D.: 125dB
- Connector: 3 pin mini XLR (M)
- Cable Length: 26.25' (8m)
- Cable Connector: Input: 3 pin mini-XLR (F)
- Output: 3 Pin XLR (Power Module)
- Power Supply: 9-48 VDC phantom power
- Mic Stand: Either 24" (14.5 to 24" adjustable) or the 62" (35" to 62" adjustable)
Write Your Own Review
More from Galaxy Audio