Only 4 left in stock
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)
PA SKU # FOC SCARLETT2I2 MFR # SCARLETT-2I2-2ND-GEN UPC # 815301008415
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 4 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 2 Scarlett Inputs & 2 Outputs
- Powered via USB
- Independent Headphone Output
- Line/Instrument Switches
- 48V Phantom Power
- 24-Bit/192 kHz
- Direct Monitoring
- Included Internal Mixer Software
- Included Software Bundle
- Mac OS X & Windows Compatible
2nd Generation 2 In / 2 Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 Scarlett Mic/Instrument Preamps, 24bit/192kHzSound just like you
With Scarlett 2i2 your recordings will sound just how you want them. Two combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs let you record anything you want. Even seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs let you connect to professional studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
Ready to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett 2i2 is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot hottest pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- One headphones output with gain control
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Connect professional studio monitors using two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don't need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) USB audio interface
- USB Cable
- Bundle code for your free software
- Mac OS X Yosemite, El Capitan
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 10
Write Your Own Review
More from Focusrite