Out of stock
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio Recording Package (2nd Generation)
PA SKU # FOC SCARLETT2I2STUDI MFR # SCARLETT-STUDIO-2ND-GEN UPC # 815301008460
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2-Input/2-Output USB Audio Interface
- Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Studio HP60 Headphones
- Cables & Clip
- Phantom Power
- 24-bit/192 kHz
- USB Bus-Powered
- Includes DAWs & Software Bundle
- Mac OS X, Windows
2nd Generation Complete Professional Recording Package for MusiciansAll you need to start recording
Everything you need to make professional recordings on your Mac or PC, all in one box. Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack includes the compact Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, studio-quality closed-back headphones, and all the cables and software you need to start recording. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett 2i2 Studio now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC. It takes only minutes to set up for the first time, then just plug straight in and start recording.
The world's number one audio interface
Scarlett 2i2 is the best selling USB audio interface in the world, and for good reason. We've focussed on three things; achieving the best sound, the fastest speed and the easiest experience. The latest generation is improved in all three areas. It is compact yet versatile, with two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency* and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Connect the large diaphragm CM25 condenser mic, plug in your guitar or a second microphone, and immediately capture studio-quality sound. Plug in the HP60 closed-back headphones for honest playback without any distracting background noises. Connect your speakers, crank up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in every way
The latest generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
All you need to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett 2i2 is connected and powered by a single USB cable. Scarlett 2i2 works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, Novation's Bass Station virtual instrument and 2GB of Loopmasters samples.
Get everything you need in one big studio pack now, and there will be nothing stopping you.
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
- Get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone and 3m / 10' Microphone cable
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- One headphones output with gain control
- Studio quality HP60 closed-back headphones.
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don't need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface
- CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone
- HP60 closed-back headphones
- 3 metre / 10' XLR mic cable
- Stand clip, for attaching the microphone to a stand
- Recording software and effects
- Mac OS X Yosemite, El Capitan
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 10
Write Your Own Review
More from Focusrite