Focusrite RedNet X2P - 2x2 Dante Audio Interface with Red Evolution Mic Pres
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 2x2 Dante Audio Interface
- Powerful Headphone Output
- Two Red Evolution Mic Pre's
- Mute Switch for Line Output
- 24-Bit/96kHz Sample Rate
- Integrated Network Switch
2x2 Analogue I/O With 2x Mic Pres, Headphone And Line Output
RedNet X2P is a compact, portable and robust 2x2 Dante audio interface featuring two Red Evolution mic pres, stereo line out and a stereo headphone amplifier. RedNet X2P allows you to effortless add a high quality Dante audio interface by integrating power, audio, clock and remote control over a single Ethernet cable - simply use a power over Ethernet switch or PoE injector. A local input mixer allows 'more me' monitoring control, while a control lockout mode ensures settings can not be changed when used remotely.
Rear panel XLR outputs offer level-controlled analogue outputs of up to 24dBu, while a front panel 1/4" connector provides a high-powered headphone output capable of driving both high and low impedance headphones. A pair of combination XLR/1/4" inputs allow the connection of mic, line or instrument level signals to the mic pres, which include Focusrite's acclaimed Air mode which emulates the sound of our classic input transformers. The top panel features an array of controls: output level for headphone and line outputs, mic pre controls of gain, high-pass filter, Air, phase invert, phantom power and stereo linking; as well as the crossfader for controlling the balance of mic pre inputs and network receiver channels which to be sent to the headphone or line outputs.
- Stereo 2x2 audio interface for Dante Audio-over-IP networks
- Power-over-Ethernet supplied: IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Robust steel and aluminium chassis
- Powerful headphone output even with high-impedance headphones
- Up to 24dBu line output levels
- Mute switch for line output
- Kensington security slot
- Two Red Evolution mic preamps for mic, line or instrument level inputs
- Up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling rates
- Local input mix to allow 'more-me' style monitoring for easy foldback control
- Local control lockout of mic pre settings, output settings or both
- Independent level control of headphone and line outputs
- Mic stand mount
- Integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of network devices
- MICROPHONE/ LINE INPUTS
Gain Range: 0dB to 68dB in 1dB steps
Type: Electronically Balanced, Zin = 6.2kO
Max. Input Level: >+24dBu, min gain
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 35kHz ±0.1dB
THD + N: -103dB (0.0007%) @ -1dBFS (@ 24dB Gain)
EIN: <-130dBu 'A'-Weighted (typical)
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: -120dB 'A'-Weighted (typical), min gain
Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 50/60Hz CMRR: -80dB
Phantom Power: +48V, independently switchable per channel.
HPF: High-Pass Filter (HPF): -3dB @ 80 ± 3Hz, 12dB/Octave, independently switchable per channel
Air Mode: 2dB boost at 10kHz and -2dB at 20Hz (ref 1kHz). Input impedance drop to 2.2kO
- INSTRUMENT INPUTS
Instrument Inputs Gain Range: 0dB to 68dB in 1dB steps
Instrument Inputs Type: Electronically Balanced, Zin = 2MO
Instrument Inputs Max. Input Level: >+15dBu, min gain
Instrument Inputs Frequency Response: 20Hz - 35kHz ±0.1dB
Instrument Inputs THD + N
Instrument Inputs Signal-To-Noise Ratio: -118dB 'A'-Weighted (typical), min gain
Instrument Inputs HPF: High-Pass Filter (HPF): -3dB @ 80 ± 3Hz, 12dB/Octave, independently switchable per channel
- LINE LEVEL OUTPUTS
- Line Level Outputs 0 DBFS Reference Levels: +18 or +24dBu (switchable)
Line Level Outputs Frequency Response: 20Hz - 35kHz ±0.1dB
Line Level Outputs THD + N: Line Level Outputs Dynamic Range: -120dB 'A'-Weighted (typical), 20Hz - 20kHz
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT
Headphone Output 0 DBFS Reference Levels: >+19dBm
Headphone Output Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.2dB
Headphone Output THD + N: Headphone Output Dynamic Range: 117dB 'A'-weighted (typical), 20Hz - 20kHz
Headphone Output Impedance: 5O
Headphone Impedance: 32O - 600O
- MICROPHONE/ LINE CROSSTALK
Mic/Line Input To Input: < -72dB; 20Hz - 20kHz (driven channel at -20dBFS)
Mic/Line Input To Output: < -126dB; 20Hz - 20kHz (driven channel at -20dBFS)
Output To Mic/Line Input: < -159dB; 20Hz - 20kHz (driven channel at -20dBFS)
- OUTPUT CROSSTALK
Output To Output: < -101dB; 20Hz - 20kHz (driven channel at -20dBFS)
- HEADPHONE CROSSTALK
Right To Left: < -85dB; 20Hz - 20kHz (driven channel at -20dBFS)
- DIGITAL PERFORMANCE
Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
Clock Sources: Internal or from Dante Network Master.
- FRONT PANEL CONNECTIVITY
Outputs Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4" stereo jack
- REAR PANEL CONNECTIVITY
Inputs Mic/Line/Inst Inputs: 2 x Locking Combi XLR
Outputs Line Outputs: 2 x Male XLR
- PSU & NETWORK CONNECTIONS
PSU (PoE And DC): 1 x PoE (Port 1) Input and 1 x DC 12V Locking Barrel Input Connector.
Network: 2 x etherCON connectors, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors.
- TOP PANEL INDICATORS
LCD Screen: 1 x Screen (Status & Metering)
Height (Chassis Only): 47.5mm/ 1.87"
Width: 140mm/ 5.51"
Depth (Chassis Only): 104mm/ 4.09"
Power Over Ethernet (PoE): Complies with IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power-over-Ethernet standard (PoE A or PoE B compatible)
DC Power Supply: 1 x 12V 1.2A DC Power Supply.
Power Consumption: PoE: 11.0W - DC: 13.32W (When using supplied DC PSU)
- HEAT PERFORMANCE
Operating Temperature: Operates at up to an ambient temperature of 45 degrees Celcius
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)Special Price $449.99 You Save $100.00 Originally $549.99
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)Special Price $179.99 You Save $40.00 Originally $219.99