Out of stock
Focusrite iTrack Solo USB Audio Interface (Lightning)
PA SKU # FOC ITRACKSOLOLIGHTN MFR # ITRACK-SOLO-LIGHTNING UPC # 815301008330
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2 Input/2 Output
- Focusrite Microphone Preamplifier
- XLR/TS Microphone/Instrument Input
- RCA Unbalanced Monitor Outputs
- Direct Monitor Switch, LED Signal Halos
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz Audio Resolution
- Ableton Live Lite Software
- Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Editing Suite
- Mac OS X, Windows 7
USB 2.0 Audio Interface for Compatible iPad, Mac, PCThe iTrack Solo (Lightning) from Focusrite is a 2 input/2 output USB audio interface that provides an easy way to record instruments and vocals to a Lightning compatible iPad, or a Mac or Windows based computer. Featuring a Focusrite microphone preamp, the interface is housed in a compact, rugged but lightweight aluminum case, and is an excellent companion for any singer-songwriter who wants to record their creations or practice.
The front panel has an input for a microphone, along with an input for an instrument such as an electric guitar, bass guitar, or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar. Signal halos around the gain knobs provide feedback for setting optimal audio levels for recording. The headphone output includes a Direct Monitor Switch for eliminating any latency during recording and a pair of RCA line outputs allow for connectivity to other monitoring solutions.
The unit supports a digital resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz and includes Ableton Live Lite music making software and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite, the latter providing several audio processing tools including gate and reverb, compression, and EQ.
- Award-winning microphone input featuring a Focusrite microphone preamp
- Connect a microphone and instrument directly to the interface for the simplest setup
- Record to an iPad, Mac or PC using preferred software and apps, including GarageBand
- Direct monitor switch on the front panel for zero-latency recording
- Dual halo lights around the input level knobs provide optimum level feedback
- RCA line outputs on rear panel
- Front panel headphone output
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and "Direct Monitor" function
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Compact and tough aluminum case provides protection against on-the-road abuse
Write Your Own Review
More from Focusrite
- Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB - 18x8 USB Audio InterfaceSpecial Price $599.99 You Save $60.00 Originally $659.99
- Focusrite Clarett 8Pre USB - 18x20 USB Audio InterfaceSpecial Price $799.99 You Save $70.00 Originally $869.99
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)Special Price $179.99 You Save $40.00 Originally $219.99