PA SKU # FOC ISA8CHADCARD MFR # ISA-8CH-A-D-CARD UPC # 815301005094
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8-Channels A/D Conversion
- Up to 192kHz Sampling Rate
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF
- Wordclock I/O
The ISA eight channel 192kHz A-D converter outperforms every other converter yet devised, and is the first audio A-D converter to utilise Burr-Brown Pro Audio Amplifiers and flagship PCM4220 A-D converter chips. With cutting-edge conversion technology seated within Focusrite custom analogue circuitry, the card delivers unparalleled performance; specifications include a dynamic range of 122dB and jitter less than 250 picoseconds.
ISA 8-Channel ADC (Compatible with ISA 428 and ISA 828)
The card can be retrofitted to an ISA 428 or ISA 828 at any time and, thanks to its convenient 25-pin D-Type connector, integrates seamlessly with ProTools HD as well as other popular hard disk recorders and mixing desks.
Digital formats include an eight-channel single/dual wire AES/EBU and S/PDIF output, as well as an eight-channel ADAT lightpipe (SMUX/SMUX2) output. Word clock i/o is provided via dedicated BNC connectors.
- Output formats (All channels): AES/EBU (5V / 110 ohms), S/PDIF (0.8V / 75 ohms)ADAT lightpipe (SMUX I/II/IV, channels 1-4 only in 176.4kHz, 192kHz mode)S/PDIF lightpipe (channels 1-4 only; mutually exclusive with ADAT lightpipe)
- Bit depth: 24 bits, internally configurable to 16 or 20 bits if necessary.
- AES3 output jitter: <: 1500ps, 50Hz-100kHz<: 350ps, 700Hz-100kHz
- Frequency response: All ranges: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.3dB (100Hz-20kHz +/- 0.1dB)176.4kHz, 192kHz : 17Hz-90kHz +/- 0.5dB
- THD+n: -121.5dB A-weighted, audio band-limited, 1kHz, -60dB FS inputMaximum 0.0033% at -1dB FS (1kHz)Minimum 0.0008% at -15dB FS (1kHz)
- Idle channel noise: 117.5dB at 44.1kHz, CCIR-weighted, full bandwidth
- Crosstalk: -100dB at 12kHz(paired channels) -95dB at 20kHz
Write Your Own Review
More from Focusrite