Focusrite ISA 8 Channel A/D Card
PA SKU # FOC ISA8CHANNELADCAR MFR # ISA-8CH-A-D-CARD UPC # 815301005094
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8-Channels A/D Conversion
- Up to 192kHz Sampling Rate
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF
- Wordclock I/O
ISA 8-Channel ADC (Compatible with ISA 428 and ISA 828)The ISA eight channel 192kHz A-D converter outperforms every other converter yet devised, and is the first audio A-D converter to utilise Burr-Brown Pro Audio Amplifiers and flagship PCM4220 A-D converter chips. With cutting-edge conversion technology seated within Focusrite custom analogue circuitry, the card delivers unparalleled performance; specifications include a dynamic range of 122dB and jitter less than 250 picoseconds.
The card can be retrofitted to an ISA 428 or ISA 828 at any time and, thanks to its convenient 25-pin D-Type connector, integrates seamlessly with ProTools HD as well as other popular hard disk recorders and mixing desks.
Digital formats include an eight-channel single/dual wire AES/EBU and S/PDIF output, as well as an eight-channel ADAT lightpipe (SMUX/SMUX2) output. Word clock i/o is provided via dedicated BNC connectors.
- Output formats (All channels): AES/EBU (5V / 110 ohms), S/PDIF (0.8V / 75 ohms)ADAT lightpipe (SMUX I/II/IV, channels 1-4 only in 176.4kHz, 192kHz mode)S/PDIF lightpipe (channels 1-4 only; mutually exclusive with ADAT lightpipe)
- Bit depth: 24 bits, internally configurable to 16 or 20 bits if necessary.
- AES3 output jitter: <: 1500ps, 50Hz-100kHz<: 350ps, 700Hz-100kHz
- Frequency response: All ranges: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.3dB (100Hz-20kHz +/- 0.1dB)176.4kHz, 192kHz : 17Hz-90kHz +/- 0.5dB
- THD+n: -121.5dB A-weighted, audio band-limited, 1kHz, -60dB FS inputMaximum 0.0033% at -1dB FS (1kHz)Minimum 0.0008% at -15dB FS (1kHz)
- Idle channel noise: 117.5dB at 44.1kHz, CCIR-weighted, full bandwidth
- Crosstalk: -100dB at 12kHz(paired channels) -95dB at 20kHz
Write Your Own Review
More from Focusrite
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)Special Price $449.99 You Save $100.00 Originally $549.99
- Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB - 18x8 USB Audio InterfaceSpecial Price $599.99 You Save $60.00 Originally $659.99
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)Special Price $179.99 You Save $40.00 Originally $219.99