Evans 16" G2 Coated Drumhead
PA SKU # EVA B16G2 MFR # B16G2 UPC # 019954516505
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Two Plies
- 7-mil Film (14-mil Total)
- Balanced Depth
- Moderate Sustain
- Warm, Focused Attack
- Plenty of Durability
16-Inch G2 Coated Snare/Tom/Timbale DrumheadEvans coated G2 series, one of the most popular drum heads on the market, features two plies of 7mil film that provide a high level of consistency and durability. The perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack makes small toms sing and floor toms growl. The coated version delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance.
Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 16" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
Write Your Own Review
More from Evans