Emtech EJ-8L - The Crab Multi-Input Adapter without Telephone (Line Level Output)
PA SKU # EMT EJ8L MFR # EJ-8L
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Handle Virtually Any Input
- 20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Range
- No Power Required
- Volume Control
- Phone & Phono Jacks
- Binding Posts
- Hum Switch
- Includes Nylon Pouch
- Includes Cable Assortment
The Crab - Multi-Input Audio Adapter without Telephone (Line Level Output)The Model EJ-8L is a multi-input adapter that accepts unbalanced line level inputs from a wide variety of audio/ video devices for input into an existing PA system,while providing the necessary matching, isolation and balancing for protecting the sound system. The EJ-8L also acts as a mixer when accepting signals from more than one source at the same time.
The EJ-8L is similar to the EJ-8 except it has line level output instead of mic level output.
The EJ-8L comes with everything required to connect virtually any audio source to the line level input of an existing sound system.
The EJ-8L is a completely passive device, no batteries or external power sources are required for operation.
The EJ-8L features a volume control, phone and phono jacks, binding posts, and a hum switch. An assortment of interconnect cables and a nylon carrying case come attached to the EJ-8L. A complete instruction manual comes stored in a pocket of the carrying case.
- Inputs: Unbalanced line level Speaker level (connections include mono/stereo phone, mono mini-phone, RCA phono jacks and bare wire binding posts)
- Output: Transformer balanced adjustable line level (3' cable with male XLR plug)
- Attentuation: Line levels -20d t -100dB, Speaker level: -35d t -100dB
- Frequency Response: 20H t 20kHz
- Package: Steel case with polycarbonate overlay in black Cordora nylon pouch with zipper
- Dimensions: (6.6" x 2.5" x 3")
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
Write Your Own Review
More from Emtech