Emtech EJ-2 - Plus Presentation Adapter (Volume Control)
PA SKU # EMT EJ2PLUS MFR # EJ-2 PLUS
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Compact & Lightweight
- Volume Control
- Ground Switch
- No Power Required
- Audio Interface for Laptops
- Includes Nylon Pouch
- Includes Cable Assortment
Presentation Adapter - Multi-Input Audio Adapter with Volume Control and Ground SwitchThe Model EJ-2Plus is a compact multi-input adapter that accepts line level output from either a laptop computer, audio cassette player, CD player, DVD player, or video tape player for insertion into a P.A. system. It is designed to provide the user with an easy to use, easy to carry, high quality interface for the audio content of a presentation, while providing the necessary matching and isolation for the existing PA system.
The EJ-2Plus is a passive device, so no batteries or external power sources are required for operation.
The EJ-2Plus includes cables with a 3.5mm stereo plug and a pair of RCA plugs for making connection to your laptop or other audio/video device, and a standard 3-pin XLR for connection to the microphone input of an existing sound system. It also comes with a nylon carrying case. An instruction card comes stored in a pocket of the carrying case.
The EJ-2Plus does have its' own volume control. It also comes with a hum switch, which allows you to disconnect the circuit from ground if you encounter a humming or feedback problem when you connect to an existing P.A. system.
- Inputs: Unbalanced line level / RCA Jacks ( cables supplied include a 3.5mm plug and dual RCA plugs)
- Output: Transformer balanced mic level (3' cable with male XLR plug)
- Attenuation: ine levels = -20dB to -100dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Package: Red Anodized Aluminum Case in Black Cordora Nylon pouch with zipper
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.6" x 1.6" x 2.00"
- Weight: 12 oz.
Write Your Own Review
More from Emtech