Emtech BLU-IR - IR Sensors with Pigtail Wires
PA SKU # EMT BLUIR MFR # BLU-IR
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- IR Sensors with Pigtail Wires
IR Sensors with Pigtail WiresThe BLU-IR is a light source-receiver pair of photoelectric sensors used to turn on speakers in an adjacent room when a sliding door between the rooms is opened. The sensors are mounted on heavy duty aluminum brackets.
- Supply Voltage: 10-30 VDC (Polarity protected)
- Current Requirements: Sink up to 100mA
- Response Time: 1,100uS, Thru-Beam
- Light Source: Pulse Modulated LED, Infrared=880nm
- Range: 65'(20m)
- Hysteresis: 20% of signal
- Light Immunity: high immunity to ambient light
- Diagnostic Indicators: Red LED = Output Status, Green LED = Power "ON"
- Ambient Temperature: -40 C to 70 C (-40 F to 158 F)
- Housing Material: high-impact polycarbonate
- Waterproof Rating: NEMA4X,IP66
Write Your Own Review
More from Emtech