Eminence APT30 1" High-Performance Super Tweeter
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Ultra-Small 2.6" x 2.6" Faceplate
- 80° Conical Dispersion
- Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Recommended Crossover of 3,500 Hz
1" Horn Loaded Conical 8-Ohm Tweeter
The ultra-compact APT30 horn tweeter will produce high output from minimal space. With a 2.6" square faceplate, this horn tweeter is ideal for use in compact line arrays, portable PAs, small bass rigs, or even high output home speakers.
Eminence's APT:30 horn loaded tweeter offers exceptional high frequency reproduction at an exceptional value. Rated at 10 watts AES, this ultra-compact unit features a 2 oz. ferrite magnet, aluminum voice coil former, and mylar diaphragm. With an average SPL rating of 93.4 dB and a max SPL of 116.5 dB, the APT:30 is designed to deliver big performance in very limited spaces. From small bass rigs to home hi-fi applications, the APT30 can go where other devices simply won't fit.
- Ultra-small 2.6" x 2.6" faceplate fits where other high output tweeters can't
- 80º conical dispersion minimizes reflection for more coherent sound
- Aluminum voice coil former improves power handling for reliable performance
- Recommended crossover of 3,500 Hz (or higher) using a 12 dB/octave slope
- Power handling: 10 watts RMS (crossover frequency 3.5 kHz, 12 dB/octave)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Useable range: 3,500-20,000 Hz
- Fs: 2,200 Hz
- SPL: 93.4 dB 1W/1m
- Recommended minimum crossover: 3,500 Hz
- Mfg. #APT: 30
- Dimensions: 2.6" H x 2.6" W x 1.78" D
- Cutout dimensions: 2.31" diameter.