Electro-Voice RE20 Broadcast Announcer Microphone with Variable-D
PA SKU # EV RE20 MFR # F.01U.117.389 UPC # 800549414463
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Variable-D for Minimal Proximity Effect
- True Cardioid with No Coloration
- Voice Tailored Frequency Response
- Studio Condenser-Like Performance
- Humbucking Coil
- Bass Roll-Off Switch
Classic Variable-D Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone with Pop Filter
The RE20 dynamic cardioid microphone is truly an industry standard, a firm favorite among broadcasters and sound engineers worldwide. Its popularity also extends into music production as a premium grade instrument microphone. Its Variable-D design and heavy-duty internal pop filter excel for close-in voice work, while an internal element shock-mount reduces vibration-induced noise.
- Variable-D for minimal proximity effect
- True cardioid with no coloration at 180-degrees off-axis
- Voice tailored frequency response
- Studio condenser-like performance
- Large diaphragm
- Humbucking coil
- Bass roll-off switch
- Case Material: Steel
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 2.13" (54 mm)
- Element: Dynamic
- Finish: Fawn Beige
- Frequency Response: 45 - 18,000 Hz
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ω
- Mic Type: Vocal/Instrument
- Open Circuit Voltage: 1.5 mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Power Requirement: Passive
- Height: 8.54" (217 mm)
- Weight Net: 26 oz (737 g)
- Electro-Voice RE20 Broadcast Announcer Microphone with Variable-D
- 81715 Stand Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from Electro-Voice