Electro-Voice ELX200-10 10" 2-Way 1200W Passive Loudspeaker (Black)
PA SKU # EV ELX20010 MFR # F.01U.326.055 UPC # 800549826846
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 10" Woofer
- 1" HF Driver
- 1200W Peak
- 49-22 kHz Range
- 65-20 kHz Response
- NL4 speakON Connectors
- Polypropylene Enclosure
- Integrated Handles
- Suspension Points
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components-tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm-make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors' products in its category.
1200W 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker, 10 Inch
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system's highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1200 W (Peak), 127 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response
- High-output EVS-10M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting
- Available Color: Black
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 90dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
Write Your Own Review
More from Electro-Voice