Electro-Voice EKX-18SP - Active 18" Subwoofer
PA SKU # EV EKX18SPUS MFR # F.01U.303.389 UPC # 800549772235
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 1,300W Power Rating
- Class D Power Amplifier
- 134dB Peak SPL
- 18" Subwoofer
- M20 Threaded Pole Mount
18-Inch Powered SubwooferEKX-18SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1300 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 134 dB SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18C subwoofer).
The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors) which ensures superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three (3) presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, five (5) user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. Adapted from our touring systems, EV's exclusive Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 180 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 150 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1300 W
- Shipping Weight: 41.2 kg (90.83 lbs)
- Height: 12RU 520 mm (20.47")
- Width: 606 mm (23.86")
- Depth: 612 mm (24.09")
- Weight Net: 32.8 kg (72.31 lbs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Electro-Voice