Electro-Voice EKX-15 Passive 15" 2-Way Speaker (Black)
PA SKU # EV EKX15 MFR # F.01U.303.365 UPC # 800549772136
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1,600W Power Rating
- 132dB Peak SPL
- 15" Woofer
- 90º x 60º Pattern
- 40º Monitor Angle
- Eight M10 Mounting Points
- SST Waveguide for Consistent Coverage
The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX series features eight (8) models (four (4) powered and four (4) passive), including 12-inch and 15-inch two-way models and 15-inch and 18-inch subwoofers. EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
15-Inch Two Way Passive Loudspeaker
EKX-15 delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV (15-inch EVS-15M woofer, coupled with a DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver).
EKX passive models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight (8) M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
- EKX-15: 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90º x 60º pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40º monitor angle with rubber feet.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 96 dB Full Space Measurement
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90º
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 k Hz
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 75 Hz - 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
- Minimum Impedance: 7.2 Ω
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 400 W/1600 W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 50 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 28.2 kg (62.17 lbs)
- Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height: 16RU 685 mm (26.97")
- Width: 432 mm (17.01")
- Depth: 429 mm (16.89")
- Weight Net: 23.2 kg (51.15 lbs)
Write Your Own Review