Ebtech Line Level Shifter LLS-2
PA SKU # EBT LLS2 MFR # LLS-2 UPC # 614859078754
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Two-Channel Line Level Shifter with 1/4" TRS I/O
Two-Channel Line Level Shifter with 1/4" TRS I/OThe Line Level Shifter is designed to increase or decrease signal voltage (-10dBV and +4dBu) without adding noise. The Line Level Shifter also converts back and forth between balanced (+4dBu) and unbalanced (-10dBV) signals automatically. The Line Level Shifter also contains Ebtechs Hum Eliminator technology to break ground loops that cause AC hum.
Solve your -10dBV to +4dBu problems, now!
What do you do when you need to connect a low volume -10dBV output (like cassette deck, CD player or synthesizer) into a high volume, +4dBu input (like a multi-track recorder or DAT machine)? Get the Line Level Shifter from Ebtech
The Line Level Shifter uses the physics of inductance and impedance matching to increase or decrease the signal voltage without the added noise of active electronics. The Line Level Shifter also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced signals automatically. This is great because most -10dBV signals are unbalanced while most +4dBu signals are balanced.
The Line Level Shifter also contains Ebtech's Hum Eliminator technology to break ground loops that cause AC hum.
- Converts back and forth between -10dBV and +4dBu
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS "smart" jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) inputs and outputs.
- Built-in Hum Eliminator technology eliminates AC hum / 60Hz buzz and noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Frequency response 10Hz to 40kHz plus or minus 1dB into 10kOhm load
- Distortion less than 0.002% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than -97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack versions
- 2 Year warranty. Ebtech quality and reliability
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Type: Passive DI/Line Level Shifter
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2 x TRS
- Outputs: 2 x TRS
- Height: 2.63"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Width: 4.75"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: LINELEVELSHIFTER
Write Your Own Review