Ebtech HE-2-XLR Dual Channel Hum Eliminator with XLR Connectors
PA SKU # EBT HE2XLR MFR # HE-2-XLR UPC # 614859201039
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
2-Channel AC Hum and Noise Eliminator with XLR and 1/4" TRS I/O
2-Channel AC Hum and Noise Eliminator with XLR and 1/4" TRS I/OEffective Hum Removal!
Ground loops and unbalanced signals create noise in recording mixers, keyboards, guitars, power amps, live sound, and DJ systems. No one is immune to hum, no matter how good your rig is, so when hum occurs, you need the right tool to quickly and easily get rid of it. The HE-2 Hum Eliminator does away with system noise and ground loops quickly and easily. Extremely high-quality transformers isolate circuits, keeping grounds intact while breaking troublesome loops and balancing unbalanced gear. Since it's totally passive, it injects absolutely no noise into the signal. The 1/4" TRS and XLR in and out jacks make it easy to connect.
- Eliminates 50/ 60Hz ground loop hum, buzz and noise
- Breaks ground loops safely while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Completely passive design (requires no power)
- Converts automatically between balanced and unbalanced lines
- 1/4" TRS and XLR "smart" jacks inputs and output
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match difference in ground potential
- Frequency response 20Hz to 70kHz +/- 0.5dB
- Distortion less than 0.005% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than -97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Two-Year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions 3.5"L x 4.75"W x 1.5"H
- Type: Hum Eliminator
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Height: 1.5"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Width: 4.75"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: HE-2-XLR
Write Your Own Review