Earthworks 1021 One Channel ZDT Preamp
PA SKU # EW 1021 MFR # 1021 UPC # 827517112121
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Single Channel
- Zero Distortion
- XLR & 1/4" Outputs
- True 48 Volt Phantom Power
- +30dBu High Output Level
- Lowest Noise of any Preamp
- Full Differential
- All Discrete Components
1 Channel Zero Distortion Microphone Preamplifier
The ZDT Zero Distortion Preamplifier series is based on discrete circuitry designed by David Blackmer, establishing a new standard of sonic excellence in electronics. This exacting new standard provides frequency response from 1Hz to 200kHz +0.5dB, a rise time of 0.27 microseconds and distortion of less than 1 part per million (0.0001%), eliminating all possibility of sonic degradation. These preamps are so fast, so clean and so transparent that you don't even know they are there. It is like plugging your microphone into a "piece of wire with gain". You will hear clarity and detail with the ZDT preamps that is not available in any other preamp at any price.
- Zero Distortion - less than one part per million
- High output level +30dBu
- Very Low Output Impedance will drive long lines without interference or signal loss
- True 48 volt phantom, polarity reverse & clip indicator
- Separate XLR & 1/4" Phone (t-r-s) outputs, each with its own gain/level controls
- 1/4" Phone connector output will drive balanced or unbalanced inputs
- Lowest Noise of any preamp on the market
- Full Differential (balanced) from XLR in to XLR out - no internal conversion to single-ended
- All Discrete Components; Class A Amplification (No ICs in the signal path)
- Greater Transparency with minimum signal path and minimum features
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 1
- Frequency Response: 2Hz to 100kHz +/-0.1dB, 1Hz to 200kHz +/-0.5dB
- Impulse Response: 1.4s
- Distortion: XLR out: less than 1ppm (0.0001%); 1/4" out: 0.001%
- Input Noise: 1.6nVHz1/2 at 20dB gain; 0.6nV/Hz1/2 at 60dB gain
- EIN: -132dBV at 20dB gain; -143dBV at 60dB gain
- Slew Rate: 22V/s
- Output DC Offset: +/-1 mV typical, servo balanced
- Power Requirement: 120V AC (100V and 200-240V versions available)
- Input: 1 XLR Female balanced transformerless
- Input Impedance: 10KΩ phantom on, 100KΩ phantom off
1 XLR Male balanced transformerless (stepped)
1 1/4" TRS XLR Fem. balanced transformerless (variable)
- Dimensions: Half rack space 1.75" x 8.75" x 10.375"
- Weight: 4 lb. (1.8kg)
Write Your Own Review