Duracell Procell 9 Volt 9V Alkaline Batteries (12 Pack)
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Pack of 12 9V Batteries
- Very Long-Lasting
- Reliable in Extreme Temperatures
- Dependable for Professional Applications
9 Volt 9V (6LR61) PC1604 Alkaline Batteries - Package of 12
Procell Alkaline 9V industrial batteries are general purpose batteries, ideal for powering mid and low drain professional devices, such as smoke/carbon monoxide detectors. Also available in AA, AAA, C and D sizes.
Each battery comes with a 'quality warranty'. Design, safety, manufacturing, and qualification follow Procell's stringent battery standards, which incorporate parts of the ANSI and IEC battery standards.
Economically packaged in bulk.
Used by manufacturers around the world: Procell Alkaline batteries have been designed in collaboration with manufacturers to work best in professional devices
Operating temperatures from -4°F to 129.2°F.
- Reliable Performance
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Designed to meet all major quality, safety and environmental standards:
- Safety: IEC 60086-5
- ANSI C 18.1M, Part-2
- EU Battery Directive
- Quality: ISO 14001 and 9001, Duracell World
- Class Continuous Improvement Program
- ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Nominal capacity (2 mA Cont., 5V cut-off): 673 mAh
- Typical Voltage (at + 20 °C): 9 V
- AC Impedance @ 1kHz: 1,700 mΩ
- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Typical weight: 45.0 g (1.6 oz)
- Typical volume: 22.8 cm3 (1.4 in3)
- Terminals: Miniature snap
- OPERATING & STORAGE CONDITIONS
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Recommended Storage (storage area should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated): 5°C to 30°C (41°F to 86° F)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Smoke Detectors
- Medical Devices