DPA MMP-C Compact Microphone Preamplifier
PA SKU # DPA MMPC MFR # MMP-C UPC # 5713055001803
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
Microphone Preamp 48V Compact Size Modular
Microphone Preamp 48V Compact Size ModularUltra-compact preamp with active drive for impedance balancing.
Has a slightly more musical and slightly softer character than the other preamps in the DPA Reference Standard series.
Combine this preamp with any capsule in the series.
Related article from the Microphone University: Impedance balancing with Active Drive vs transformer coupled outputs
- Output connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Low-cut frequency, -3 dB: 15 Hz
- Noise with shorted input, A-weighted: 0.6 V
- Output voltage, RMS: > 4 V
- Output voltage, peak: > 5.6 V
- Type of electronic circuit: Active
- THD@1VRMS, 1kHz: < 0.2 %
- Dynamic range: 136 dB
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
- Output balance principle: Impedance balancing with Active Drive
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 50 dB
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (+/- 4 V)
- Current consumption: 2.8 mA
- Color: Matte black
- Weight: 40 g (1.4 oz)
- Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Length: 41 mm (1.6 in)
- Cable drive capability: 100 m (328 ft)
- Temperature range: -40 C to 45 C (-40 F to 113 F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90 %
Write Your Own Review
More from DPA Microphones