DPA MMP-A Microphone Preamplifier
PA SKU # DPA MMPA MFR # MMP-A UPC # 5713055001667
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Microphone Preamp 48V Standard Size Modular
Microphone Preamp 48V Standard Size ModularUltra transparent transformerless preamplifier with active drive for impedance balancing.
Combine this preamp with any capsule in the DPA Reference Standard series.
Related article from the Microphone University: Impedance balancing with Active Drive vs transformer coupled outputs
- Output connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Low-cut frequency, -3 dB: 8 Hz
- Noise with shorted input, A-weighted: 0.5 V
- Output voltage, RMS: > 5 V
- Output voltage, peak: > 16 V
- Type of electronic circuit: Active
- THD@1VRMS, 1kHz: < 0.2 %
- Dynamic range: 138 dB
- Switchable attenuator: 0 dB, -20 dB
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
- Output balance principle: Impedance balancing with Active Drive
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (+/- 4 V)
- Current consumption: 2.8 mA
- Color: Matte black
- Weight: 140 g (4.9 oz)
- Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Length: 147 mm (5.8 in)
- Cable drive capability: 100 m (328 ft)
- Temperature range: -40 C to 45 C (-40 F to 113 F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90 %
Write Your Own Review
More from DPA Microphones