Doug Fleenor T45 RJ45 Terminator
PA SKU # DF T45 MFR # T45
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
The T45 is a DMX512 terminator for systems that utilize an RJ-45 style connector. The T45 is suitable for use with DMX512-A and Color Kinetics installations. T45 consists of a RJ-45 male connector with an 120 Ohm 1/4 watt resistor between pins 1 and 2.
Fixtures that use RJ-45 connectors:
Martin - Cyclo Directional, Stage Cyclo, Stagebar 54
- Connector: 3 pin or 5 pin male XLR, gold plated contacts (3 pin optional)
- Indicator: Low current red light emitting diode (LED) illuminates on signal strength of 2 volts or greater.
- Indicator circuit: 2K series resistor limits the LED's effect on termination performance.
- 1N4004 diode across LED protects against reverse voltage.
- Termination resistance: 120 ohms +/- 10% between pins 2 & 3
- Termination power capacity: 2 watts
- Transient absorbing capacity: 500 watts
- Transient clamp time: Less than 5nS (0.000000005 seconds)
- Transient clamp voltage: Approximately 7 volts
- Transient absorber locations: Pins 2 and 3 clamped to pin 1.
- Pin 1 clamped to shell.
- Capacitance: Between pins 1 & 2: .001 uF
- Between pins 1 & 3: .001 uF
- Between pin 1 and shell: .001 uF
- Size and weight: 1.9" long, 0.8" maximum diameter, 1 ounce
Write Your Own Review