Doug Fleenor LED600 Power Supply
PA SKU # DF LED600 MFR # LED600
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- LED600 Power Supply for Color Kinetics CB6/CB12, 12 Outputs
LED600 Power Supply for Color Kinetics CB6/CB12, 12 OutputsThe LED600 power supply distributes DMX512 data and 24 Volt power to popular LED lighting fixtures. Primarily designed to power and control Color Kinetics ColorBlast 12 LED fixtures, it can be configured to operate the Color Kinetics ColorBlast 12 TR UV, ColorBlast 6, ColorBurst 4, ColorBurst 6, and gobo rotators.
Power and data are provided on twelve 4-Pin female XLR connectors. Power appears on pins 1 and 4, Data is provided on pins 2 and 3.
- Input power: 90V - 260VAC, 50/60 Hz. 700W (at full load).
- Required UL statement: The LED600 must be located near the power outlet powering it and the outlet must be easily accessible.
- Inrush current: 20A @ 115V, 40 @ 230V.
- Power factor: 0.99 typical, 0.95 minimum
- Efficiency: 85% typical
- Input signal: DMX512, DMX512/1990, DMX512-A (250 Kb/s, 0.2 Volts min. 12 Volts max)
- Input circuit: Transient protected EIA-485 transceiver (LT1785)
- Input protection: 15,000 Volt transient, + 60 Volt continuous
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male (Neutrik D-1 series).
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series). All five pins are passed through.
- Input isolation: 600 Volts
- Output signal: DMX512-A timings and protocol with 22V single ended levels.
- Output circuit: MC34074 high speed op-amp tuned for 4uS bit period (250 Kb/s) yields approximately 22V at load.
- Output connector: Gold plated 4 pin female XLR (Neutrik D-1 series) rated at 10 amps.
- Output current (power): 25 amps (600 watts) continuous, limited to 5 amps (120 watts) per output.
- Connector pin out:
Pin 1 - 24VDC Power
Pin 2 - 22V Data
Pin 3 - 22V Data
Pin 4 - Common
- Indicators: Green signal indicator, Three digit DMX Start Address.
- User controls: Three pushbuttons to increment DMX Start Address (hundreds, tens, and ones).
- Footprint select pushbutton (three or five channel mode).
- Operating modes:
Below is a list of dmx start addresses and their corresponding modes of operation.
000: Pass thru mode. Fixtures are typically set to different addresses.
001-512: DownShifter mode. Fixture addresses must be set to 001.
6nn: Fixed colors where nn selects approximate Roscolux gel color.
7nn: Fading effects. The tens place selects an effect and the ones place sets the fade time.
8nn: Strobe effects. The tens place selects an effect and the ones place sets the flash rate.
900: Random selection of fading and strobing effects.
- Color: Black with laser engraved nomenclature
- Size and weight: 9.25" h X 5.25" d X 9.75" w, 9.0 pounds
- Mounting options: Two 1/2" holes for half couplers or "C" clamps, one 5" x 3/4" handle slot (may be used for safety cable).
Write Your Own Review