Doug Fleenor DMX6REL30A Two Channel DMX512 Controlled Relay Pack
PA SKU # DF DMX2REL5A MFR # DMX2REL5A
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Two Relays, Low Voltage Contact Closure Outputs, 5A Switching Capacity Per Closure
Two Relays, Low Voltage Contact Closure Outputs, 5A Switching Capacity Per ClosureDMX512 control of low voltage switch closure devices (such as slide projectors and fog machines) is made possible with these low voltage DMX Relay Packs.
Doug Fleenor Design DMX Relay Packs use dry contact air-gap relays. These relays have advantages and disadvantages over the solid state relays found in dimmer packs. Solid state relays can be switched on and off rapidly with no wear, but tend to leak current even when in the off position. Air-gap relays do not leak current, but due to their mechanical design have a finite life span. Doug Fleenor Design relay packs should be used where a true-off condition is required (no voltage, no current). They should not be used in applications where they will be turned on and off rapidly (for example in chase lights).
A single channel OEM board is available model GPI and custom units are also possible.
- Input signal: 250 Kilobaud, 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with two 100 ohm PTC self resetting fuses, four low capacitance transient suppression diodes.
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male XLR (Neutrik D-1 series). 3 pin optional
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series). All five are wired through.
- Power input: 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 2 watts.
(240 Volt Optional)
- Output connection:
(2) Gold Plated 3 pin male XLR (Neutrik D-1 series).
pin 1 common
pin 2 normally open
pin 3 normally closed
- Output rating: 5A 30VDC
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 6.5" wide, 2.7 pounds
(19" rack adapter available).
- Warranty: Five years on defects in manufacturing. Output device is not warranted against abuse.
Write Your Own Review