Doug Fleenor DMX6REL15A Six Channel DMX512 Controlled Relay Pack
PA SKU # DF DMX6REL15A MFR # DMX6REL15A
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Six Relays, 120VAC Input and Output, One Input Power Cable, 15A Total Connected Load
Six Relays, 120VAC Input and Output, One Input Power Cable, 15A Total Connected LoadDMX6REL15A
Doug Fleenor Design makes a series of relay packs that are controlled by DMX512. This six channel unit, designed to switch line voltage loads up to 15 amps, uses 30 amp relays. Line voltage input is on an 18" 12/3 SJ pigtail fitted with a 15 amp parallel blade plug (20 amp connector optional). Switched line outputs are on chassis mounted 15 amp parallel blade receptacles.
Same unit as above but with two 18" 12/3 SJ line in pigtails, one for channels 1 through 3, one for channels 4 through 6.
- Input signal: 250 Kilobaud, 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with two 100 ohm PTC self resetting fuses, four low capacitance transient suppression diodes.
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male (Neutrik D-1 series).
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series). All five pins are passed through.
- Power input: 120 - 240 volts, 50/60 hertz, 2 watts (plus load).
- Power input plug: NEMA type 5-15P dead front plug standard, others optional.
- Power output: Input power is switched to output.
- Power output socket: Nylon NEMA type 5-15R receptacle
- Output rating: 15 amps per output. Maximum total load is limited by input rating.
- Output device: Aromat JTN.
- Mechanical life: 10,000,000 operations minimum.
- Electrical life:
300,000 operations minimum at 5 Amps.
125,000 operations minimum at 20 Amps.
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 16" wide, 5 pounds
(optional 19" rack adapter)
- Warranty: Five years on defects in manufacturing. Output device is not covered.
Write Your Own Review