Doug Fleenor DMX2DALI DMX to DALI Converter
PA SKU # DF DMX2DALI MFR # DMX2DALI
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- DMX to DALI Converter (DMX Controller, DALI Ballasts)
DMX to DALI Converter (DMX Controller, DALI Ballasts)The DMX2DALI interface has an opto-isolated DMX512 input and two DALI output ports. Each output port is capable of individually addressing 64 DALI devices. There are modes to allow for single channel control of all ballasts (broadcast mode), stand alone operation, and a simple fixture addressing facility.
The DMX512 input is received via three-position two-part terminal block connector. The DALI protocol is output via three-position two-part terminal block connector. LED indicators display DMX input signal, power and a Mimic of channel one. A three-digit thumbwheel switch is provided to set the starting address. A test feature allows bringing any output to full by setting the front panel switch to 601 - 728.
- DMX Input signal: 250 Kilobaud, 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
- DMX Input circuit: ESD protected EIA-485 transceiver (LT1785)
- DMX Input connector: Three-position two-part terminal block
- Option jumpers: INSTALLED REMOVED
- JP1 DMX times out in 1 second (Default) Hold last look
- JP2 Normal addressing (Default) 1 channel broadcast mode
- JP3 Unused Unused
- Output circuit: DALI compliant 16V (nominal) 250ma
- Output connectors: Three-position two-part terminal block
- Output Pinout:
Pin 1 = Common
Pin 2 = N/C
Pin 3 = DALI signal
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts (208 - 240 volt optional)
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 8" wide, 2.7 pounds (19" rack adapter available)
Write Your Own Review