Doug Fleenor DMX2D54 DMX to D54 Converter
PA SKU # DF DMX2D54 MFR # DMX2D54
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- DMX to D54 Converter (DMX Console, D54 Dimmers)
DMX to D54 Converter (DMX Console, D54 Dimmers)The DMX to D54 interface converts DMX512 into the 384 channels of Strand D54. All connectors feature gold plated contacts. DMX512 is received via a 5 pin male XLR connector. The Strand D54 outputs via a 3 pin female XLR connector. A "pass-thru" 5 pin female XLR is also provided for the DMX signal. LED indicators display DMX input signal, power and a Mimic of Strand D54 channel one. A three digit thumbwheel switch is provided to set the starting address. A test feature allows bringing any output to full by setting the front panel switch to 601 - 984.
- Input signal: 250 Kilobaud, 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
- Input circuit: ESD protected EIA-485 transceiver (LT1785)
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male (Neutrik D-1 series)
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series)
- All five pins are passed through
- Option jumpers: INSTALLED REMOVED
- JP1 DMX times out in 1 second (Default) Hold last look
- JP2 N/A
- JP3 Fast Output (Default) Slow Output
- Output signal: FAST SLOW
- 384 Channel 33 Hertz Output 14 Hertz Output
- Output circuit: Hi-speed operational amplifier (LF347)
- Output connector: Gold plated 3 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series)
- Output Pinout:
Pin 1 = common
Pin 2 = N/C
Pin 3 = signal
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts (208 - 240 volt optional)
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 6.5" wide, 2.7 pounds (19" rack adapter available)
Write Your Own Review