Doug Fleenor DMX1REL20A-2POLE Single Channel DMX512 Controlled Relay Pack
PA SKU # DF DMX1REL20A2POLE MFR # DMX1REL20A-2POLE
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- One Relay, 120/240VAC Input and Output, 20A Total Connected Load, 2 Pole
One Relay, 120/240VAC Input and Output, 20A Total Connected Load, 2 PoleDoug Fleenor Design makes a series of Relay Packs that are controlled by DMX512. The DMX1REL20A is a single channel unit, designed to switch up to a 20 amp line voltage load, and uses a 30 amp relay. The unit is provided with two 18" 12/3 SJ pigtails for line-in and switched line-out. Supplied with 15 amp parallel blade connectors as standard, the unit may be wired with higher rating connectors by special order or may be rewired by the customer. Unit operates on 100-208V 50/60Hz, and may be optionally setup to work on 220-240V 50/60Hz.
- Input signal: 250 Kilobaud, 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with two 100 ohm PTC self resetting fuses, four low capacitance transient suppression diodes.
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male (Neutrik D-1 series).
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series). All five pins are passed through.
- Power input: 100 to 208 Volts, 50/60 hertz, or 220 to 240 Volts 2 watts (plus load).
- Power input plug: NEMA type 5-15P dead front plug standard, others optional.
- Power output: Input power is switched to output. (Hot side only)
- Power output socket: NEMA type 5-15R dead front receptacle standard, others optional.
- Output rating: 15 amps with standard connectors, 20 amps with optional connectors.
- Output device: Omron G8P.
- Mechanical life: 10,000,000 operations minimum.
- Electrical life:
250,000 operations minimum at 5 Amps.
125,000 operations minimum at 20 Amps.
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 6.5" wide, 2.7 pounds
(19" rack adapter available).
- Warranty: Five years on defects in manufacturing. Output device is not covered.
Write Your Own Review