Doug Fleenor 125EE-WALL-JBOX Wall Mount DMX512 Enhanced Splitter 1x5
PA SKU # DF 125EEWALLJBOX MFR # 125EE-WALL-JBOX
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- DMX512 Enhanced Isolated Splitter, One Input, Five Outputs, Terminal Blocks, Wall Mount, In Junction Box
DMX512 Enhanced Isolated Splitter, One Input, Five Outputs, Terminal Blocks, Wall Mount, In Junction BoxThe model 125EE-WALL isolated splitter is our standard 125EE in a wall mount enclosure. The same circuit board is mounted in a purpose-built housing specifically addressing the permanent installation market. DMX512 connections are via plug-in terminal blocks and the AC power connection is via an attached 6' power cord with a standard U-Ground plug. The unit is UL listed (both Canada and USA) and CE marked.
- Fused DMX512 input and outputs.
- Indicators on input display signal present and valid DMX.
- Each output has indicators for fuse and termination status .
- 5000 Volt transformers for the European market.
- Universal power supply works from 90 Volts to 240 Volts.
- Mount one or two units in a single rack space (with adapters).
- Rack mount forward (indicators out) or backwards (connectors out).
- Two Tranzorb transient absorbing diodes on each output.
- Four Tranzorb transient absorbing diodes on the input.
- One MOV transient absorber on the power input.
- IEC-320 (International) power input connector.
- Slew rate limited outputs help prevent reflection caused data errors and reduce RFI.
- UL, CUL listed, CE marked
- Plus these features, standard on all of our splitters.
- Gold plated input and output connectors.
- Available with 3 pin, 5 pin, or any combination of 3 and 5 pin connectors.
- Holes and slots are provided for versatile truss mounting options.
- Strong 1/10" thick powder coated aluminum chassis.
- 2500 Volt Hewlett-Packard optical couplers.
- All integrated circuits are in dual wipe sockets.
- Terminated input (except model 1211 which has a feed through input)
- Baud rate: 0 to 250 Kilobaud
- Input circuit:
EIA-485 receiver protected by two self resetting fuses
120 ohm input terminator protected by a self resetting fuse
Four transorb diodes: two on +Data, two on -Data
- Input signal:
0.5 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
Input can withstand up to 120 volts without damage, transients up to 5KV
- Output circuit:
Slew rate limited EIA-485 driver protected by two self reseting Polyswitch fuses.
One transorb diode on +Data, one on -Data.
(Slew-rate-limited drivers minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables)
- Output signal:
EIA-485 driver yields an approximate 3 volt signal into 120 Ohms
Outputs can withstand up to 12 volts without damage, transients up to 5KV.
Gold plated 5 pin Neutrik D-1 Series (male input, female outputs)
(3 pin connectors, terminal blocks, or RJ45 connectors optional)
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 5000 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 90 - 240 volts, 50/60 hertz, 0.1 amp (24 watts)IEC-320 (international) input connector
- Color: Silver hammertone with black front and back panels
- Size & weight:
11.25" deep, 1.74" high, 8.25" wide, 5 pounds
(19" rack adapter available)
2" deep, 8.5" high, 10.5" wide, 5 pounds
Mounting Hole Locations 6" Vertical 9.5" Horizontal
Write Your Own Review