PA SKU # DF 125RJCK MFR # 125-RJ-CK
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Isolated Splitter / Amplifier
- One Universe
- One Input
- Five Outputs
- RJ45 Connections
- Color Kinetics Pinout
The DMX512 Isolated Splitter / Amplifier is available in three standard configurations: three, five, or eleven outputs from a single DMX input. An enhanced five output splitter with protection from miswiring and lightning, and a universal power supply is also available (see model 125EE). Units with any number of inputs and outputs may be manufactured on a custom basis.
DMX512 Isolated Splitter / Amplifier, One Input, Five Outputs, RJ-45 Connectors with ColorKinetics Pinout
Each output is electrically isolated from the input, and every other output, by 2500 volt optical couplers. Each output has its own line driver and associated power supply.
- Input circuit:
EIA-485 receiver with 120 ohm termination resistor between +Data and -Data
(Units with feed through connectors do not have internal termination)
- Input signal: 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
- Output circuit: EIA-485 driver
- Connectors: Gold plated 5 pin Neutrik D-1 Series
- (3 pin connectors, terminal blocks, or RJ45 connectors optional)
- Feed through: A non-isolated feed through connector is standard on the eleven output model and is optional on the one, three, and five output models.
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 1500 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts (208 - 240 volt optional)
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone
Front and back: Black
123: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 6.5" wide
125: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 8.25" wide
1211: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 16" wide
(19" Rack Kits Available)
Write Your Own Review
More from Doug Fleenor