Doug Fleenor 125-5 DMX512 Splitter 1x5 (5-Pin XLR)
PA SKU # DF 1255 MFR # 125-5
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Isolated Splitter / Amplifier
- One Universe
- One Input
- Five Outputs
- 5-Pin XLR Connections
DMX512 Isolated Splitter / Amplifier, One Input, Five Outputs, 5-Pin XLRThe DMX512 Isolated Splitter / Amplifier is available in three standard configurations: three, five, or eleven outputs from a single DMX input. An enhanced five output splitter with protection from miswiring and lightning, and a universal power supply is also available (see model 125EE). Units with any number of inputs and outputs may be manufactured on a custom basis.
Each output is electrically isolated from the input, and every other output, by 2500 volt optical couplers. Each output has its own line driver and associated power supply.
- Input circuit:
EIA-485 receiver with 120 ohm termination resistor between +Data and -Data
(Units with feed through connectors do not have internal termination)
- Input signal: 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
- Output circuit: EIA-485 driver
- Connectors: Gold plated 5 pin Neutrik D-1 Series
- (3 pin connectors, terminal blocks, or RJ45 connectors optional)
- Feed through: A non-isolated feed through connector is standard on the eleven output model and is optional on the one, three, and five output models.
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 1500 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts (208 - 240 volt optional)
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone
Front and back: Black
123: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 6.5" wide
125: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 8.25" wide
1211: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 16" wide
(19" Rack Kits Available)
Write Your Own Review