Doug Fleenor 121-RJ-ESTA DMX512 Isolation Amplifier (RJ45 PLASA)
PA SKU # DF 121RJESTA MFR # 121-RJ-ESTA
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Ideal for Long Control Runs
- One Universe
- One Input
- One Output
- RJ45 Connections
- PLASA Pinout
- Separate In & Out Power Supplies
DMX512 Isolation Amplifier, One Input, One Output, RJ-45 Connectors with PLASA PinoutFor the receiving end of long control runs we recommend the DMX512 Isolation Amplifier . It contains separate input and output power supplies. This allows the input circuitry to receive signals as low as 0.2 volts. These are optionally available in any number of configurations for systems with more than one DMX512 universe. Input and output circuitry and specifications are identical to that of our standard splitters.
The model 121D and 121Q contain the same isolation and protection circuitry used in our 121, but have multiple isolators in a single enclosure. They are ideally suited for use with control consoles which have multiple DMX outputs. The model 121D has two isolators and the 121Q has four isolators. Both models are available with either 3 pin or 5 pin gold plated Neutrik connectors.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with 120 ohm Termination resistor between +Data and -Data (Units with optional feed through connectors do not have internal termination)
- Input signal: 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
- Output circuit: EIA-485 driver
- Connectors: Gold plated 5 pin Neutrik D-1 Series (3 pin connectors or terminal blocks optional)
- Feed through: A non-isolated feed through connector is optional
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 1500 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts (208 - 240 volt optional)
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone
Front and back: Black
121 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 6.5" wide
121D 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 8.25" wide
121Q 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 16" wide
(19" Rack Kits Available)
Write Your Own Review