PA SKU # ORT SCRATCHCCS MFR # SCRATCH SINGLE UPC # 5705796013672
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Unprecedented Tracking
- Extra High Output
- 10 mV Output Voltage
- Scratching & Backcueing
- Energetic Sound
The Concorde Scratch allows turntablist and scratching DJs to achieve new levels of performance with an unprecedented tracking ability and extra high output.
Single Concorde MkII SCRATCH Cartridge
The SCRATCH is intended especially for scratching and back-cueing. The SCRATCH uses spherical styli, as they preserve more of the groove over backcueing and scratching.
For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the SCRATCH is up to the task. The Scratch has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of the records and it is tailored specifically for scratch.
Due to its very high output 10 mV, it is perfect for scratch of all music with deep bass frequences. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the SCRATCH is great for any style, providing energetic sound. Maximum scratch performance guaranteed!
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force: 120 mum
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 mum/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical R 18 mum
- Tracking force range: 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 4 g
- Cartridge weight: 18.5 g
- Concorde MkII SCRATCH Cartridge with Preinstalled Styli
Write Your Own Review