PA SKU # ORT DIGITALCCS MFR # DIGITAL SINGLE UPC # 5705796013658
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Designed For Timecode Vinyl
- Minimizes Errors In Decoding
- 10 mV Output Voltage
- Maximizes Signal to Noise Ratio
- Better Interpretation of Timecode
- Decreases Wear on Vinyl
Concorde DIGITAL Is Designed To Extend The Life Of Timecode Vinyl And Minimize Errors In Decoding
Concorde MkII DIGITAL Single Cartridge
At the same time DIGITAL provides optimal output voltage and sound quality for use with conventional vinyl.
This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio being fed to the software, which results in better interpretation of the timecode signal.
Furthermore, a decrease in the reproduction of frequencies where vinyl wear & crackle occur helps to minimize errors in the interpretation of the timecode signal and helps timecoded vinyl records last longer.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force: 100 mum
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 mum/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical R 18 mum
- Tracking force range: 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 4 g
- Cartridge weight: 18.5 g
- Concorde MkII DIGITAL Cartridge with Preinstalled Styli
Write Your Own Review