Allen & Heath Xone:92 Professional DJ Mixer with Linear Faders
PA SKU # AH XONE92FADER MFR # AH-XONE:92-FADER UPC # 6938122227910
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 6x Stereo Channels
- 2 Independent Stereo Mix Outputs
- 2 Aux Sends
- VCF Filters
- Four-Band EQ
- Illuminated Lightpipes
- 2 Headphone Outputs
The industry-standard Xone:92 is a versatile six channel analogue mixer, renowned for its expansive, involving sound. With its solid construction and easy to use interface, the 92 is on the riders of most of the world's top DJs and is a permanent fixture in the booth at many of the biggest superclubs.
Professional Installation/DJ Mixer with Linear Faders
The Xone:92 was one of the first professional DJ mixers to incorporate MIDI for control of DJ software or external devices, and the first to include the innovative dual VCF filters. With its two stereo FX sends, twin Mic/returns, and one of the best EQ sections around, this mixer is a DJ's dream tool.
For those who prefer to blend with rotary faders the Xone:92R is also available.
- 6 dual stereo channels - 4 phono/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs
- 2 aux sends for output to external FX units
- VCF system - 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance controls
- 2 independent LFO's for filter manipulation
- 4-band EQ - total kill on HF and LF, wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
- Booth output - dedicated output on TRS jack
- MIDI values can be output from 6 controls (e.g. crossfader, LFO)
- P&G easy change professional VCA crossfader
- Illuminated lightpipes showing status of performance controls
- Intelligent cue for pre or post EQ monitoring
- Monitor section includes post EQ switch, split cue and mix to cue balance
- 2 headphone outputs (1/4" and 3.5mm)
- Ducking control on mono/mic channel
Write Your Own Review