DiGiGrid Q Cube Headphone Amplifier
PA SKU # WAV CQ MFR # Q CUBE
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4 High-Quality Inputs
- AES/EBU on XLR
- CAT5 Port for SoundGrid Network
- RCA for Consumer Audiophile
- Bluetooth for Digital Music Collection
- 1/4" or 1/8" Jack Sockets for Headphones
Headphone Amplifier with Ethernet, AES/EBU, RCA, and Bluetooth ConnectivityIt might be small, but looks can be deceptive. The Q Headphone Amplifier is one of DiGiGrid's new series of high-end audio interfaces, and is as powerful as it is sleek. This smart little box has been designed to drive headphones at serious volume, and is fully controllable to suit any audio applications: from home recording projects to creative rehearsals, to major studio sessions and Audiophile headphone listening - in fact, all audio applications where precise monitoring is required.
Q features 1/4-inch and 3.5mm outputs, so can accommodate any headphones up to 600 ohm. It has four monitoring input options to suit all users: XLR (for professional use), Ethernet (to connect to the SoundGrid Network), Analogue (for the consumer Audiophile), and Bluetooth, for a fun and fast experience working direct with your digital music collection.
The interface integrates seamlessly with any other SoundGrid product, should you wish to expand your network and add a high-end headphone amp to your studio's live room, vocal booth, control room, or live FOH or monitors setup.
Furthermore, Q benefits from a non-slip base and optional micstand adaptor plate. It is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard), or Power over Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility or ease of set-up, anywhere you want it.
Quality. Powerful. Practical.
With just one simple Ethernet connection to your MAC or PC, running any DAW, you have a simple stand-alone high quality audio interface.
If used in conjunction with the DiGiGrid [S], you can easily network up to four DiGiGrid devices up to 75 Metres apart. They can even be connected to multiple computers and DAW's at the same time.
Check out the DiGiGrid [M] if you need inputs, or the [D] for more I/O from the same series.
At home or in the office supercharge your computer's headphone output with this high power, high fidelity output or expand the listening experience of your favourite music tracks via Bluetooth or your HiFi's phono connection. When using headphones, the DiGiGrid Q provides massive control and enormous amounts of excitement, and as your system grows simply connect up more I/O and DSP from the DiGiGrid rackmount series.
- Just 9cm cubed in high grade aluminium extrusion for rugged yet flexible use
- 4 High quality inputs to suit all users
- AES/EBU on XLR for professional audio applications
- Connects to the SoundGrid network via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- RCA for the consumer Audiophile
- Bluetooth for working direct with your digital music collection
- 1/4" or 3.5mm jack sockets for your preferred headphone choice
- Line Input Impedance: 10KΩ
- AES/EBU Input Impedance: 110Ω
- Line Input Level: +2dBu For Full Scale
- Frequency Response
- (Analogue To Analogue): -3dB <10Hz To 100kHz
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Gain Range: Infinity To +10dB
- Max Output Level:
Load: Level RMS
- Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 113.5
- Width: 90
- Depth: 90
- Weight: 0.6Kg
Write Your Own Review