DiGiGrid MGO Optical MADI Interface
PA SKU # WAV USW379700C218 MFR # MGO
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- MADI-to-SoundGrid Interface
- Use any MADI-Enabled Device
- Up to 128 Channels
- Record to 2 CPUs Simultaneously
MADI-to-SoundGrid Optical Interface with 2 MADI ports, up to 128 Inputs and 128 OutputsThe DiGiGrid MGO interface gives you the ability to connect any optical MADI-enabled device to Waves SoundGrid, for networking and processing. Use hundreds of Waves and third-party plugins to record, process and playback up to 128 audio channels, with super-low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds. This compact and portable MADI interface even lets you record to two computers at the same time, so you can use one for virtual soundcheck, the other for backup. Whether you're in a hotel room, on the tour bus or between flights, you can get to work setting up your next show - on your laptop.
With a DiGiGrid MGO MADI-to-SoundGrid interface and an Ethernet cable, real-time low-latency networking and processing is at your fingertips.
In its most basic mode, connect the MGO straight to your laptop or desktop: You can now record up to 128 channels through your computer's 1GB Ethernet port, with simultaneous playback of 128 channels.
Add a SoundGrid DSP server and SWI plus Waves MultiRack SoundGrid host application, and now any MADI-compatible live or broadcast console has instant access to real-time low-latency processing.
Does your application demand a higher level of audio quality? A simple configuration change switches the unit over to 96kHz, with 64 channels of recording and 64 channels of simultaneous playback.
And if longer distance optical fiber cable runs are required, simply upgrade either or both of the MGO's standard multimode transceivers to optional single mode transceivers.
- Optical MADI-to-SoundGrid Interface
- LC connectors
- Up to 128 channels
- Record to two computers simultaneously
- Super low-latency: 0.8 milliseconds
- Connect with one Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- Run hundreds of real-time plugins (SoundGrid DSP Server and 1GB switch sold separately)
- Optional single-mode transceiver available
- ASIO & Core Audio compliant
- MADI Optical I/O (SFP)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 112/128 channel I/O @ 48kHz
- 56/64 channel I/O @ 96kHz
- 56 and 64 channel mode support
- Double wire (48k frame) and single wire (96k frame) @ 96kHz support
- Clock synchronization via Word Clock input, MADI (port A), SoundGrid (Sync over Ethernet), Internal
- 1 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet port
- Reset switch
- DiGiCo Stage Rack channel 57 support
Write Your Own Review