PA SKU # WAV USW379700C217 MFR # MGB
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- MADI-to-SoundGrid Interface
- Use any MADI-Enabled Device
- Up to 128 Channels
- Record to 2 CPUs Simultaneously
Compact and portable, the DiGiGrid MGB interface lets you plug any coaxial MADI-enabled device into the power of the Waves SoundGrid networking and processing platform. Record, process and playback up to 128 audio channels, using literally hundreds of Waves and third-party plugins, with super-low latency, clocking in at only 0.8 milliseconds! You can even record to two computers simultaneously: One for virtual soundcheck, the other for backup. So if you're on the tour bus, in your hotel room, at the airport - wherever - you can quickly and conveniently setup your next show, using only your laptop.
MADI-to-SoundGrid BNC (Coaxial) Interface with 2 MADI ports, up to 128 Inputs and 128 Outputs.
With a DiGiGrid MGB MADI-to-SoundGrid interface, real-time low-latency networking and processing is only an Ethernet cable away.
Plug the MGB straight into your computer to record up to 128 channels with simultaneous playback of 128 channels. Add a SoundGrid DSP server and DiGiGrid SWI network switch plus Waves MultiRack SoundGrid host application, and your MADI-compatible live or broadcast console now has real-time low-latency processing capabilities. And if you require a higher level of audio quality, a simple configuration change switches the MGB to 96kHz, for 64 channels of recording and 64 channels of simultaneous playback.
- Coaxial (BNC) MADI-to-SoundGrid Interface
- Up to 128 channels
- Record to two computers simultaneously
- Super low-latency: 0.8 milliseconds
- Connect with one Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/6)
- Run hundreds of real-time plugins (SoundGrid DSP Server and 1GB switch sold separately)
- ASIO & Core Audio compliant
- MADI Coaxial I/O (BNC)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 112/128 channel I/O @ 48kHz
- 56/64 channel I/O @ 96kHz
- 56 and 64 channel mode support
- Supports double wire (48k frame) and single wire (96k frame) @ 96kHz
- Clock Synchronization via Word Clock input, MADI (Port 1 or 2), SoundGrid (Sync over Ethernet), Internal
- 1 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet port
- Reset switch
- DiGiCo Stage Rack channel 57 support
Write Your Own Review
More from DiGiGrid