PA SKU # WAV DLI MFR # DLI
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dual DigiLink Ports
- Bridges Pro Tools with SoundGrid
- Enables use of DigiLink I/O devices
- ASIO & Core Audio Compliant
- Compatible with MultiRack
- Connects via Ethernet Cable
DiGiGrid DLI is a networking hub that bridges Pro Tools and SoundGrid. With two DigiLink ports giving you as many as 64 digital inputs and outputs, DiGiGrid DLI helps you get the most out of your existing Pro Tools system.
64-Channel Expansion Interface for SoundGrid DSP Servers, with 2 x DigiLink Ports and Word Clock I/O
Add a SoundGrid DSP server to your DLI, and you will enjoy unequaled processing power, with more options for recording, monitoring and mixing in real time. With full plugin integration inside your DAW, DLI lets you run hundreds of Waves and third-party SoundGrid-compatible plugins with near-zero latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
DiGiGrid DLI has two modes, I/O and SGP:
In I/O mode, DLI bridges your Pro Tools system with DiGiGrid I/Os and SoundGrid DSP servers. The Pro Tools system (HD/HDX or HD Native) continues to be your playback engine, while DLI appears as individual I/Os from which you can expand your studio: just connect additional DiGiGrid I/Os and offload your plugin processing to additional SoundGrid servers.
In SGP mode, DLI bridges the DAW of your choice (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.) with SoundGrid applications and ASIO/Core Audio drivers, lets you control various DigiLink-compatible I/Os, and enables you to use a SoundGrid server to which you can offload your plugin processing.
In both modes, a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable will enable you to connect your system to additional DiGiGrid I/Os.
- 2 DigiLink ports allowing as many as 64 digital inputs and outputs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD/HDX and HD Native systems with SoundGrid
- Allows seamless use of various DigiLink-compatible I/Os with any native DAW
- Compatible with the SoundGrid Studio ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Compatible with MultiRack
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e or Cat 6)
- 2 DigiLink ports; 64 channels in either SGP or I/O mode (32 channels per port). Compatible with the following DigiLink-enabled I/Os: Digi192, Digi96, HD Omni, HD I/O, Apogee Symphony I/O, Lynx Aurora 8, Lynx Aurora 16.
- I/O mode: DLI acts as an interface connected to HD Core, HD Accel, HDX or HD Native cards; supports Pro Tools TDM 10.x and 11.x
- SGP mode: DLI acts as a controller for DigiLink-enabled I/Os
- 2 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 1 AC input
- 1 Word Clock/Loop Sync I/O
- 1 USB port
- 1U rackmount
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz (176.4 and 192 kHz will be supported in the future)
- Recovery switch
- Clocking options: Word Clock/Loop Sync, SoundGrid (SoE), or DigiLink
- Weight and Dimensions
- Height: 1U / 43.6 mm
- Width: 19" / 482.60 mm
- Depth: 236 mm
- Weight: 3.5Kg
Write Your Own Review
More from DiGiGrid