PA SKU # DN DN700C MFR # DN-700C UPC # 883795002615
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- CDDA/WAV/MP3/AAC/AIFF Audio File Formats
- Slot-in CD Drive
- USB Mass Storage Device Playback
- Direct Digital Playback from iPod/iPhone
- Balanced XLR Analog and Digital AES/EBU
- Dedicated CUE button
- Program Play
- OLED High Contrast Display
- 3-Phase Brush-less Spindle Motor
- IR and RS-232c Controllable
The new DN-700C is designed to be fully functional as a Broadcast/Professional Installation quality network CD and media player with the option of multiple audio sources.
Network CD/Media Player
Housed in a 1RU rack-mountable chassis, the DN-700C Network Media / CD Player's core features are focused on true audio source versatility and immediate access to pro performance and high-quality audio at the touch of a button. Complete with a front USB port for mass storage devices and iPod playback offers connectivity to the latest sources of music files including .wav, .mp3, .wma, .aiff, .m4a & .aac, as well as a slot-loading CD mechanism for playback of mp3 CDs and CD-DA (.cda).
The DN-700C can be controlled using a variety of remote control interfaces for varying install and broadcast situations. From IR remote control, parallel (GPIO), RS-232c serial control and even control via a network with the built-in Web-GUI. This improved web-based interface allows a user full control of the DN-700C, from setup menus to transport control and even hot start playback- even from mobile browsers. This provides complete access to a player located in remote areas or when the installation is not always easily accessible
The front panel is designed for convenient use in professional Installation and Broadcast environments where ease of access to the audio source and transport controls is imperative, and further includes; five front panel hot start buttons that provide direct access to specific audio files, cue to audio, program playback and a bright OLED display with 'end monitor' and 'finish mode' features to signal the end of the audio track.
Denon Professional's Product Manager Software is included with the DN-700C for single point control of multiple players from a PC/Mac over the network. Complete with full access to the Web Remote as well as unique power on/off capabilities that allow power on and power off sequences to be programmed remotely for single units or multiple units in groups.
- Streams audio over the network (DLNA)
- Supports playback of CD-DA, WAV, AIFF, MP3 & AAC files
- USB device (mass storage class) and iPod playback
- Large, bright OLED display
- Balanced XLR audio output
- AES/EBU digital format output
- Supports external control operation via IP Control (Ethernet), RS-232c, GPIO, and IR
- Extended control via Ethernet using its improved web-GUI 'Web Remote' and/or included DENON Professional Product Manager software (PC/Mac)
- 20 Hot Starts
- Compatible with the RC-F400S wired Remote Control (available separately)
- Supports the new Denon Professional Pitch Control App (available from the App StoreSM)
- Pitch control playback allows adjustment of the playback speed between -16% to +16% in 0.1% steps
- End Monitor and User-selectable Finish Mode features
- 1RU/1HE Rackmount Size
- Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet
Write Your Own Review
More from Denon