Denon DN-202WR Wireless Audio Receiver
PA SKU # DN DN202WR MFR # DN-202WR UPC # 694318017814
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For Use with the DN-202WT Transmitter
- Connects to Loudspeakers or PA Systems
- Eliminates Clutter from Running Wires
- Range up to 200'
Solution Series Wireless Audio Receiver (for use with DN-202WT)Denon Professional's Solution Series is designed to be the best friend of audio contractors. Its specialty is solving audio challenges easily and inexpensively by getting signal to someplace that would be otherwise difficult or inconvenient. Simple to install, configure and operate, the Solution Series products belong in the toolbox of every audio installer.
For applications where unsightly cable runs or drilling of holes is not permissible, the DN-202 WT and WR combination is ideal for getting stereo audio from point A to B. The DN-202WT is a wireless audio transmitter with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs, enabling users to send audio from a professional audio mixer or source through walls and ceilings up to 100 feet (30m) away. The DN-202WR is the companion receiver, featuring balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs for connection to loudspeakers or amplification systems. Multiple DN-202WR's may be used with a single DN-202WT to optimize sound coverage at an event or split indoor/outdoor/multi-level venues.
- For use with DN-202WT
- Receives audio up to 30m (100 ft) without wires
- Use multiple DN-202WR in a system for more coverage
- XLR and 1/4" audio outputs
- External, articulating antennas ensure optimum transmission and reception
- Perfect for event spaces, houses of worship, entertainment venues, education, retail, and more
- Audio Specification
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz, +3 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 80 dB
- THD: < 0.1%
- Output Level: +18 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 90 dB at 1 KHz
- Crosstalk: > 90 dB at 1 KHz
- Latency: 20 ms
- Wireless Specifications
- Channel: 25
- Modulation: GFSK
- Bandwidth: > 1.8 MHz
- Receiver Frequency: 2.404 - 2.476 GHz
- Receiver Range: Up to 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Receiver Sensitivity: 10 dBm
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 5 V DC, 3 A, center-positive (adapter included)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 5.8" x 4.6" x 1.8" (149 mm x 117 mm x 45 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6kg)
- Power adapter (5VDC, 3A, center-positive)
- User guide
- Safety and warranty manual
Write Your Own Review
More from Denon