Denecke TS-C Compact Time Code Slate (Color Clapper)
PA SKU # DEN TSCC MFR # TS-CC
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Color Clapper
- EL Backlit Display
- Compact & Lightweight
- 1/3 Smaller than TS-3
- Jams to All Standard Frame Rates
- TCXO for Low Drift
- Variable Display Intensity
- Runs on 6 AA Batteries
Compact Time Code Slate with Color Clapper SticksThe Denecke TS-C is a compact full featured smart slate, capable of reading, generating and displaying SMPTE/EBU LTC time code. Its' new form factor makes the TS-C ideal for documentary work or anywhere a big slate is too cumbersome. The TS-C jams to all standard frame rates, including 23.976 for HD. User Bits are set automatically when jammed to an external time code. In manual set mode, frame rates can be cross jammed. Auto set mode automatically jams to the same frame rate as the incoming time code. In time code reader mode, both ascending and descending time code are read. The TS-C reads and displays off speed time code used in special situations such as music video playback. The time code reader can also be configured as a "+1 frame reader" to display the time code in real time (not a frame late). The TS-C is the first Denecke product to support Aaton serial protocol. A high precision TCXO is combined with a 16 bit microprocessor, ensuring both extremely low drift and high accuracy. The standard EL backlit face plate is very useful in low light situations. The new Denecke TS-C compact slate is affordably priced. Your choice of black and white or color clapper sticks.
Time Out: Display times out when sticks are left open.
Feed Alert: Reminds you when to jam.
Jam Lock: Inhibits running time code without jamming.
Flash Frame: Changes intensity to ensure exposure.
EL Backlight: Enable/disable in low brightness.
Hold Clap Frame: Displays the last time code after the user bits.
Plus 1 Frame Reader: Time code is displayed in real time when in read mode.
Scrollback: Push Set button while sticks are closed to display scroll back of previous claps. Scroll back memory is cleared at power off.
- Aaton serial communication via 5 pin Lemo connector.
- Electro-Luminescent (EL) backlit face plate.
- Light weight - under 2 lbs. with batteries.
- 1/3 smaller than the TS-3.
- Display intensity variable in 12 steps. Each step is precisely equal to 1/2 f-stop in exposure.
- 16 Bit Flash microprocessor produces greater accuracy and simplifies future firmware upgrades.
- Ability to auto set to incoming frame rates.
- Battery voltage and low battery warning readout.
- Re-jam without powering down.
- Sliding access door to controls and improved quick load battery pack.
- Sync error warning of differing frame rates.
- Choice of either B&W or Color clapper sticks.
- Size: 5.00" x 8.25" x 1.24"
- Weight: 1.90 lbs. with batteries
- TCXO: Typical ±0.2 ppm @ 23° C ±1 ppm @ -30° to +75° C
- Input: -15 db at 4.7k.
- Ext. Power: 5.7v to 16v DC
- Battery Pack: 6 alkaline "AA" batteries.
- (Note: Remove batteries when using external power!)
Write Your Own Review