PA SKU # DEN TS3C MFR # TS-3C
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Color Clapper
- Jams to All Standard Frame Rates
- TCXO for Low Drift
- Blinking LED Jam Indicator
- Runs on 6 AA Batteries
Clapper Black & White Color
Reads and displays SMPTE/EBU Time Code. Internally mounted Syncbox Time Code Generator. Jams to all standard frame rates, including 23.976 fps. User bits jam automatically when the time is set. The high stability TCXO (Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator) ensures low drift and is standard on the TS-3. Optional EL backlit display (sold separately) particularly useful during night shoots and on dimly lit stages. Your choice of black and white or color clapper sticks.
Time Code Slate with Color Clapper Sticks
Time Out: Display times out when sticks are left open.
Feed Alert: Reminds you when to jam.
Jam Lock: Inhibits running time code without jamming.
Flash Frame: Changes intensity to ensure exposure.
EL Backlight: Enable/disable in low brightness. (sold separately)
Low Brightness: Adjusts low display intensity.
Hold Clap Frame: Displays the last time code after the user bits.
Scrollback: Push button while sticks are closed to display scrollback of previous claps. Scrollback memory is cleared at power off.
- Light weight - Fits in a frontbox.
- Flat Back with a removable plate for camera logs.
- Battery voltage and low battery warning readout.
- Optional Electro-Luminescent (EL) backlit Display behind scene, take, and production (sold separately)
- Sliding access door to controls and quick load battery pack.
- Sync error warning of different frame rates.
- Auto set to incoming frame rates.
- Blinking LED jam indicator.
- Scroll back of the last 16 time code claps for logging.
- Choice of Black & White or Color clapper sticks.
- Size: 8.25" x 11" x 1.3" (21 cm x 28 cm x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.35 lbs. (1.05 kg)
2.7 lbs. with batteries (1.25 kg)
- TCXO: ±1ppm @ -30° to +75° C
- Input: -15 db at 4.7k 1/4" phone jack.
- Power: 5.7v to 16v DC
- Battery Pack: 6 alkaline "AA" batteries. (Note: Remove batteries when using external power!)
Write Your Own Review