PA SKU # DEN TCJR MFR # TC-JR
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- SMPTE and EBU
- 9V Battery Operated
- Backlit LCD Display
- Displays Time Code
The TC-JR is a self contained, battery operated Time Code Reader. It is designed to keep track of take numbers with the built in take counter, and can be used with an optional printer to create accurate time code logs. Stand alone operation is achieved when the TC-JR is jam set from external code. The incoming frame rate is displayed so you always know what code you are using. The compact, flat package makes it perfect for script logging.
Battery Operated Time Code Reader - SMPTE and EBU
- READS SMPTE/EBU time code and user bits
- DISPLAYS time code speed and drop frame status
- JAM SYNCS to external code or the Trimble Scoutmaster
- EXTERNAL REMOTE POWER and TC Loop through
- HOLD shows current take number
- BACK LIT LCD Display
- PRINTER I/O for logging with take numbers or for a computer serial interface
- SIZE: 3.4" x 5.3" x 1"
- WEIGHT: 10 oz
- INPUT: -10db, 50k load 3.5mm Mini Jack
- BATTERY PACK: 1 Alkaline 9V Battery
- PRINTER PORT: Serial; up to 9.6k Baud 8,1,N
- TRIMBLE SCOUTMASTER input in SMPTE Mode
Write Your Own Review
More from Denecke