PA SKU # DEN TC1 MFR # TC-1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- SMPTE and EBU
- Signal Status Display
- Displays Time Code
The Dcode TC-1 Time Code Reader opens the world of time code to film editing at a fraction of the cost of other systems. Using time coded film dailies, editors working directly with film can use the TC-1 to assist them in syncing, making high speed searches, logging, and keeping accurate time-date records of the actual production.
Time Code Reader - SMPTE and EBU
The TC-1 reads SMPTE and EBU time code from VTRs, videocassette recorders, film editing machines, and film synchronizers from 1/50 to 50 times speed in both forward and reverse. For transferring 1/4" tape to mag film it cleans up (reshapes) time code while generating 60Hz sync pulse from either 24 or 30fps time code. Perfect for film and television production companies, transfer houses, and music studios.
- Reads SMPTE/EBU time code
- Signal Status display
- Displays time code in hours, minutes, seconds, and frames
- Film resolving 60Hz from both 24 and 30fps
- Freeze the display instantly by pressing the HOLD button
- Reshaped code for copying is accessible through the rear output connector
- SIZE: 6" x 5" x 1.625"
- INPUT: -35 to +35dB at 50K ohm
- WEIGHT: 1.5 lbs.
- SYNC: 60Hz sine wave at 1v
- OUTPUT: 1v square wave at 2K ohm
- POWER: 7 - 24v, AC or DC at 180 Ma
Write Your Own Review
More from Denecke