PA SKU # DEN SB4 MFR # SB-4
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Time Code & Word Clock
- Sunlight-Readable Display
- Compatible with Standard Frame Rates
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
The Dcode SB-4 is designed to replace the SB-3 in the Denecke line of Timecode Generators. The SB-4 features a display and menu system, which allows for ease of use and display of timecode and settings. It reads, generates and jam syncs to all standard frame rates including 23.976 for High Definition shoots. The advanced Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) has ten times the frequency stability than previous products, eliminating the need to jam more than once per day.
Syncbox Time Code Generator plus Word Clock
- Generates and Jam Syncs to all common SMPTE Timecode frame rates.
- Cross jams regardless of incoming frame rates.
- Sunlight-readable display with backlight.
- Jam from an external timecode source or set it internally and use as a stand alone generator.
- Selectable TC output levels, eliminating the need for external output reduction pads.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries or external power connection.
- Simple to set up. Reprogrammable for new features and updates, via both Mac and Windows computers.
- Very high stability crystal ensures low drift.
- Provides indication of drift/inaccuracy between SB-4 and a timecode input signal.
- Input: -15dB @ 4.7K; LEMO Connector
- TCXO Crystal: +/- 0.1PPM @ -40o to +85o C
- Output: Selectable 2.0V, 1.0V, 0.50V and 0.20V
- Size: 2.5" (W) x 2.2" (H) x 1.0" (D)
- Battery Power: 2 "AAA" Batteries
- Weight: 4 oz. (with batteries)
- External Power: 6 to 18 Volts DC, via LEMO Connector 5V, via Micro USB Connector
- Battery Life: 30+ Hours; Approximately 15+ Hours With Back Light Continuously ON.
Write Your Own Review
More from Denecke