Denecke PS-T Microphone Power Supply
PA SKU # DEN PST MFR # PS-T
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Lightweight & Portable
- Automatic Power On/Off
- Low Battery Indicator
- 9V Battery Powered
- Internal -15 dB Pad Switch
Low Noise, Regulated 12 Volt T-Power Microphone Power Supply, Uses One 9V BatteryThe Dcode PS-T is a low noise T-Power 12 volt microphone power supply. Runs on one 9 volt battery and has enough power to run high current microphones. Small, rugged, light-weight, and low noise make the PS-T perfect for powering microphones feeding DAT machines, radio mics, tape machines and mixing panels.
- Automatic Power on and off when the mic is plugged and unplugged.
- Simple Quick Change drop in battery compartment.
- LED Blinks at turn on and turn off.
- Reverse battery protection.
- Low Battery indicator.
- Internal -15 dB pad and normal or red dot powering switches.
- Low Noise! Equipped with well regulated electronics and precision resistors to satisfy the most demanding Digital requirements.
- SIZE: 1.25" x 3.0" x 4.0"
- Voltage is 12 volts + 2 volts
- WEIGHT: 8 oz
- Uses a standard 9 volt battery.
- LED lights at regulator drop out.
- Noise floor under .01 mVAC
- Battery life approximately 24 hours (depending on mic load).
- CURRENT: 0.05 mA to 33 mA (direct short)
Write Your Own Review